Our pool opening service includes:
- Removing, blowing off, folding & storing of pool cover. (water tubes included)
- Re-assembly of filter motor & pool equipment. (no parts included)
- Reinstalling ladders & handrails. (cleaning of board included if installed) Technicians must have easy access to equipment.
- Brushing of the tile & tech area around pool. (Wherever cover was laying, we are not responsible for permanent stains & damaged tiles)
- Shocking of pool with sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorine) and 1 qt. or 1 lb. of start-up Algaecide.
- Heater Start-up.
- We will inspect pool & filtration equipment & advise if further service is necessary.
As fall and winter approach, it comes time to close your pool in order to best take care of it. A pool is an expensive investment, and to protect it, a professional should handle your pool closing.
Our pool closing service includes:
- Removal of all Deck Equipment, such as Ladders, Handrails, Lights. (We do not remove Diving Boards Due to Liability)
- Removal of Skimmer Basket’s and Return Eyeballs
- Blowout of All Pool Related Water Lines using an “Air Compressor”. We also add Antifreeze where needed.
- Proper Winterizing of Pool Equipment (Filter, Pumps, Heater, Chlorinator, Etc.)
- Addition of Winter Chemicals (Non-Chlorine Shock, Winter Algaecide, Mineral Control Agent, Anti Freeze)
- Install Customers Pool Cover
Contact the Riverton Pool and Spa
It means a great deal to us to have great customer service. We are always trying to improve our company to better serve you. If we can not answer your question we will lead you to who can. Please call our professional staff at 844-209-1147. Riverton Pool & Spa is a local business that is here to work for you.